Dtata Protection/Privacy – Personal Information Collected
Extra – Support for Families (EXTRA) is a charity supporting families in the Tendring area. EXTRA takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to record the support you have requested/attended and to provide you with information on the services we offer.
A record is held about yourself and your child/children. You data is stored securely to support how we can best help you. EXTRA will not share your personal information with any outside agencies unless discussed with you.
• Date of Birth
• Relationship to child
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Additional needs with may affect access to support: dietary, mobility, literacy, physical/mental health, language
• Reason for referral
(Referrer details; other services working with family if applicable)
• Date of birth (so that we know which course is the most appropriate for you)
• Additional needs (so we know if courses/peer support groups for parents of SEN children are appropriate)
• Whether you child/children live/s with you
(Social worker details if applicable)
Once receiving support from EXTRA, the following additional information will be stored on your database profile:
• Course/workshop waiting lists
• Course/workshop/peer support group attendance
• Monitoring questionnaire responses (we use this information to assess the difference the support has made for you and report this anonymously to our funders)
• Contact information: records of telephone calls, emails and letters
To download our full Privacy Statement form click here.
ACCESS TO YOUR RECORDS / WITHDRAWING CONSENT
You have the right to see the information that we hold about you and have copy. A request to see your record should be put in writing or via email.
You have the right to withdraw consent to EXTRA storing your information, or any part of it, at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact
Post: Extra – Support for Families, Jaywick Community Resource Centre, Brooklands Gardens, Jaywick CO15 2JP
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01255 475001